Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 06, 2011- You Have the Victory!

Day 06, 2011- You Have The Victory!

This morning as i arose from my lastnights sleep (Thank you Lord), the word victory came to my mind and filled my heart! I have Victory, You have victory! sitting down here to write this devotional i began to think on the Shepherd, the little shepherd boy David!(Read 1 Sam. 17:1-51)
David watched over the sheep of his father and protected them from bears, lions and even GIANTS!  I say giants leading to the story of David and Goliath, now david was a youth and the only experience He had was killing lions, Tigers and bears, oh my!(lol) But there had been a change in him, one he was unaware of until he was in the right situation to bring it out! 

David said to his giant, "you come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel , whom you have defiled." 1 Sam. 17:45

God had elevated David to another level of authority when He ordered his steps and sent him to the battle, and there is were he slayed the 9ft 9" tall giant.  God has given you another level of authority and that is why you are experiencing attacks and hinderances like never before.  You have a bolder Giant coming at you to defile your faith in the God you serve, but i decree to you today as David said,

"This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you .  And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel."
1Sam. 17:46

Jesus the Great Shepherd(John 10:1-11) has given us victory, through faith! We have the Power and Authority to speak to the Giants in our lives and slay their every device or intent.  So today as you remember that you have already been given victory over your GIANTS of financial hardships, depression, anger, unforgiveness, bitterness, marital issues, children problems, sickness and addictions, look that Giant face to face and sling the word of God at it in Prayer, Speak what david spoke and take the head off your giants and then give God the Praise, and walk in your victory today!

Apostle Michelle Ragland
Kingdom Restorers Ministry International

Below is a Poem that i have written a few years ago that i would like to share with you to encourage you today!(do not copy! this poem is copyright protected, and i give no permission for duplication of this work, michelle Ragland 2006)

Victory!
Peace and Be still!
I speak to the turbulent winds that whistle by my life,
Peace and Be still!
To the tears of pain, confusion of strain and strife,
Peace and Be still!
For your Holy word proclaims, and this i will maintain;
I am steadfast, Immoveable,
I am the head and not the tail,
I am the lender and not the borrower,
I am the righteousness of God, Joint heir to the throne,
The chosen, a peculiar person, set aside for his use!

I rebuke you spirit of:
anger, lies, deceit, jealousy, animosity, envy. lust, sickness and disease,
Peace and Be still!
I have authority, No weapon formed shall prosper, God said it and I believe it!
World oh, World of destruction......
You can take my home, car, money, for these worldly possessions don't define me, make me or shape me, for I was molded to my makers specification.
I came in this world naked and i will leave naked, carrying nothing.
But I will by the anointing and call of God, give:
peace, joy, love, compassion, kindness and truth to all who are in my path, pre-created before me,
and give food, clothing, shelter, prayer, guidance and respect to all those who the Spirit of God in me orders me to.
So I walk about this world, with a song in my heart and praise on my lips,
Fighting on the battlefield for those known and not yet known to me.
I will continue to press, as God purges me!
continue to pray, as he heals me!
Continue to love, as He teaches me!
Continue to stand, as He strengthens me!

So world of turmoil, trials and tribulations, principalities and darkness,
PEACE AND BE STILL!
For I HAVE THE VICTORY!
Michelle Ragland, 3/10/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment